especially our black scabbardfish fillet, one of our brand images.
In mainland Portugal, Black Scabbardfish are caught along the coast from Sesimbra to Matosinhos, using traditional methods, such as the long line technique developed by the Sesimbra fishermen.
The ArtesanalPesca associates are responsible for almost the entire Black Scabbardfish catch in the waters around mainland Portugal. We are responsible for marketing the entire catch brought in by our associates’ vessels, which is around 3,000 tonnes per year, thus contributing to the regulation of fishing based on the principles of sustainability.
- Fresh whole Black Scabbardfish
- Fresh Black Scabbardfish fillets
- Frozen Black Scabbardfish fillets
- Frozen whole Black Scabbardfish
- Frozen Black Scabbardfish steaks, sold loose
- Frozen Black Scabbardfish steaks, individually wrapped
- Frozen Black Scabbardfish steaks, sold in bags